Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF Starfinder game

Hi, I'm looking for a Starfinder group, I've played a few sessions before and I'm willing to fill a role if the campaign is already going. I'm 31, my schedule is mostly free, though I will put RL stuff first. Thanks!
Also looking for this... Someone please start a Starfinder group. 
I'd start one, but I'm not a great GM. And also I want to play a technomancer.

Edited 1560796267
Hey guys, Im in a similar boat. Looking to get into Starfinder (want something alittle bit different for 5e...yeah I know). Like yourself Android I've only played afew sessions. I love GMing so I wouldn't mind doing it, especially if you guys could bare with me. Maybe run a one shot/a couple of sessions and see where we go? Also obviously timings, Im BST atm. Give me a PM guys if this is of interest.
Hey folks, I'd love to get in on a Starfinder game. I've only played once, I ran last year's Free RPG Day entry, Skitter Shot. It was a lot of fun, and I think Starfinder needs more loving on Roll20.
Well, that's 4 right there. Any GM's out there looking to starfind?
You guys still willing to accept more players? I've never played before so I wouldn't make a good GM, but I've got some Pathfinder experience.

Edited 1560840518
Id be willing to. Though depends on your timezones and days youre free to play. As said above, PM your availability and timezones and I'll see if we can work something out. It would probably be a singular adventure to start off with, then see how it all goes
Send you a message, Vargj.