Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Easy Way to Give Control of a Token?

Hey, I'm looking for an easy way to give control of tokens to players. I sometimes do wargaming using this website, and being able to right click and give control of an entire section of an army to a player would be extremely useful. Does anybody know some kind of hotkey or do I have to manually do it model by model/copy and paste the same model with the permission?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You'd be able to do that easily with the API, that would require the creator of a game to have a Pro subscription however. Without the API you're left with the native 'edit menu' option or setting all tokens to be controllable by all players and trusting your players.