Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Need 4 players D&D 5e Stranger Things - Hunt for the Thessalhydra Friday 5PM Mountain (UTC -6) One-shot

Hey, Community! I just picked up the Stranger Things starter set and I want to play the adventure that came with it. It says "starter set" but the PCs start at 3rd level. There are 5 pre-generated characters: bard, cleric, paladin, ranger, wizard.&nbsp; You can create your own character if you like. I'll allow any "official" rules plus Unearthed Arcana. No wiki or 3rd- party products. This is a short one-session adventure. I plan on starting at 5 PM, but I can start earlier if it works out better for you guys as players. I plan on playing until the adventure is finished, but I can't see it really going later than 10 Mountain time. Here's the Listing on Roll20: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/164292/hunt-for-the-thessalhydra-d-and-d-5e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/164292/hunt-for-the-thessalhydra-d-and-d-5e</a> Please feel free to message me if you have any questions. I look forward to your responses!
Hi! Very much interest on role-playing this adventure. Any chance this could be next Friday the 21st?&nbsp;
Juan said: Hi! Very much interest on role-playing this adventure. Any chance this could be next Friday the 21st?&nbsp; Probably. I am not permanently employed, so I do a lot of pick up work. Sometimes that happens with no heads up. Since it is a one-shot, I could run it again next week potentially, depending on interest. So far, you are the only response I've had.
Great. This one shot would be great for my schedule. I can choose whichever pregenerated character is available for the story. I'll keep an eye on your game. Thanks!