Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creature Codex Character Sheets Incomplete

While building encounters, I noticed the character sheets of monsters from the Creature Codex do not include any actions, reactions, or spells. I need to add these manually. Is this a known problem? Is there any way to fix this so the sheets include the corresponding actions, reactions, and spells?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
They seem to be filling out fine for me. Which character sheet are you using?

Edited 1560462594
The 5e Shaped Sheet. Tome of Beasts doesn't demonstrate this issue. EDIT: When adding attacks, the sheet automatically completes the mechanics, as if the attacks already existed. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Ah. That's not strictly speaking a Compendium issue. That needs to be reported on the Shaped Sheet issue tracker . Likely Roll20 has changed some formatting in the Compendium that invalidates the import for Shaped, a community-contributed sheet.
This is a known issue with the Shaped Sheet and last I checked, it may be a while until it's fixed. One of the reasons I stopped using it. There is a work around, but it's a pain. Have a campaign with the Official sheet and load the monster in that, then using the Transmogrifier, transfer it over to the campaign with the shaped sheet. It should then convert correctly.