Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Polygon line tool copying to all maps

Minor issue I'm sure has a simple fix but I'm pretty inept at troubleshooting.  Just last night roll20 started copying over any lines I create using the polygon line tool to EVERY map I have.  So if I use the tool to create a star for example, every map will now have a star.  Not sure if this is because of an option I may have enabled by accident, but any help or advice would be much appreciated. 
Hello Branden S., I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with duplicated page drawings. To rule out potential issues,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please provide us the name of the campaign with the names of the affected pages. Additionally, please thoroughly work through all of Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Moving this here as well: Remi J So I was preparing for a game and made a new page and drew a map on it. Then I went back to an old map and map I'd drawn on a new page was on that page as well and overlapping on the other map. These maps were on different pages. Does anyone know how to fix this.
Hi, When using the polygon line tool or drawing a polygon line, please be sure to end that polygon line by right clicking on that page. If you do not end that polygon line with a right click, it will appear on any page that you navigate to.  If you still experience issues after doing this, please let us know.
Certainly a weird bug indeed! I have submitted a ticket to the devs for further investigation so we can get a fix out for all of you. In the meantime, ArtRaven provided a workaround above on how to avoid this happening until we get it shaped up
ArtRaven, thank you! That seems to have helped so far. It hasn't been copying since I tried that method, very much appreciated.