Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to DM a D&D5e campaign (Text Only)

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, Master of Fates here! As the tittle says, I am looking to run a D&D5e campaign with a group of four players. I have been running games for several years now, both live sessions and play by post games.  Little about the Campaign: Though as I said, there is a few campaigns I have ready to choose from there are elements that they all will share.  It will be a very serious 'mooded' campaign. I would say hardcore but my NPC's are a lot smarter than Skyrim's if you catch my drift. The games will be just as much role play heavy as it is combat! There will be some Romance elements.    Campaign Genres   War/Political Viking/Survival  Fantasy/Sanbox 
Hey there! I've been looking to get into play-by-post games and I'd love to join up if you'll have me. Just let me know what you need from me to determine whether I'd be a good fit for your game!
Hello, I would love to join as well if at all possible. The Fantasy/Sandbox one especially caught my interest. I'm still relatively new to this site and to DnD itself so I hope that is ok. I love Role-play heavy stuff though and Romance elements are always interesting. What would you require for a character to be in your campaign?
I used to play a lot of Play by Post, but I'd love to get back into that. They are often a nice change of pace. I'm a very experienced, RP oriented player and I enjoy playing multidimensional characters. I'd definitely be interested in applying. If you are interested, let me know how I can go about applying.
Thanks everyone for showing interest and taking the time! Appreciated! I have sent you all a PM, hope to hear from you guys soon.  Stiill looking for members!
I'd happily join this game. Let me know when I can join.
If you are still looking for players I would like to be considered. Haven't played with a play-by-post but I got a feeling I'll like it a lot and will acomodate my schedule better. My Roll20 profile is up-to-date if you want to take a look. Thanks!
I would love to try a play by post game! I haven’t before and I think this could be a fun experience!
Hey, thanks for showing interest in my campaign!! Appreciated! (Still room available) 
I'd be interested in something like this too, I haven't done much DnD play by post RP, but I have participated in several forum RPs and other online RPs taking place in video game worlds. I'd love to know more if you're still interested in new players! Thanks!
I’ve never looked into it much but would definitely be interested if you still had room! Currently DM 2 5e games and am a player in 1. I feel like it’s be easier to do without the (perceived) embarrassment that comes with saying it out loud. Thanks!
I am definitely interested! I normally DM games but I want to have a break from all of that and play as a player character. I'm up for it! Thank you for offering this :D
Greetings. I am interested in giving this a go as a player...when you say "play by post" though, you don't mean snail mail do you?  :o
And at this moment we are full!
I couldn't tell if you were full or not based on the last update 2 days ago with the line thru.  Although I've never played by post before, I am definitely interested if you still have room.  Please let me know when you get a sec.  Thanks!