Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Heavy Lag when updating health on tokens.

Whether I use the bubble or go into the edit and lower it there it takes 10 seconds or more to change it. It seems to be limited to the Curse of Strahd Module from the marketplace.

Edited 1560505901
I had the same problem, for me it was using the Shaped Sheet on giant maps. You need more details if you want the devs to help you. What sheet are you running and are you running scripts?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Also, if you are using Firefox, try tuning off autofill/autocomplete. That can cause the symptoms you are talking about.
Im using the sheet it said to for the module I'm not sure how to check. I will try turning off autofill.
Turning off autofill addresses seems to have worked thank you.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Larry S. said: Turning off autofill addresses seems to have worked thank you. Cool. That's a pretty commonly encountered issue with Firefox. Happily, it's easily corrected.