Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][ONLINE][5E][18+][CET]

The games are on Wednesdays at 4pm CET. All content allowed (Ask about UA or Homebrewed content beforehand). Extreme emphasis on storytelling. This campaign will have dark themes littered throughout its story line. I accept forever DMs. The Continent on which the game is played has been through tremendous strife in recent years ending with a peace brought about by the unification of scattered independent groups of adventurers into one Guild which fought back the forces of darkness. Years have passed and darkness has once again begun seeping back into this reality. You are a member of this guild. There are three players so far - A rogue, a barbarian and a bard/rogue all of which are level 5. (The PCs have a cleric helping them in their travels) I need two more players to join the campaign. Your application needs to be short and to the point as in the following example :- My character's name is Haze - Tiefling/Warlock/Noble. His backstory left him indebted to a powerful but evil god who now makes near suicidal requests of him. In an attempt to free himself of his Patron's grasp he joined the guild in the hopes of finding or retrieving powerful artifacts which could help him become strong enough to survive breaking his pact with his patron. I prefer short but compelling stories like this, which give me enough to want to get interested in. I will select players based solely on how compelling they are able to make their characters stories with a simple explanation. After you are selected we can flush out your charterer's story more. The next game will be on the 19th of june. Once you are chosen I will message you personally with the campaign link and discord as well.
I got enough players now, Feel free to apply after seeing this message but you'll only be accepted if one of them fails to show up for the game or if your story is extremely compelling.
Jojoyojimbi Nosarimbichy -- Lizardman/Barbarian/Druid from a tribe of Barbarians and shamans who spend their days warring with other tribes and taking body parts as battle trophies.  He would much rather be smelling the flowers and gardening though and has fled his tribe in order to pursue those desires and live a more peaceful life.  He's now an outcast, a coward, and can't return home unless he proves himself a "great warrior" but he'd much rather remain an outcast than take more life.