Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace Add-On not showing in the correct folder

Hi, I purchased the Woodlands Map & Tiles Add-On pack, which is supposed to include 5 30x30 maps and 20ish 15x15 tiles. I see the pre-made maps in my pages list, but the tiles ended up in my journal and I can't use them. Can this be refunded or do I need to wait longer for the tiles to show up properly in my premium assets?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can always write to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and request a refund. You might&nbsp;also want to try contacting the artist,&nbsp; Mark S. , who is very helpful regarding his sets. He designs them a little differently than some other tile sets with some nice value-added features, so he might be able to give you some insight or guidance on how to best use them.
Thank you! I'll reach out that way.
Indeed, please reach out to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>.&nbsp; I'll be closing this thread now.