Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Sprites] Statements system

Hi Team and Community ! I'm a GM on Pathfinder games and my brother is a videogame developper. He asked me for something really cool but it seems unavailable on Roll20 System : A statements sprites system that will change sprite of a monster/character when they are dead/alive/bleeding or others statements. We know that we can already add an icon, but we have some beautifull assets like these : It will be a nice improvement, even if you'll choose to add it on Pro/Plus accounts. I tried to search some equal proposal on these forums, but I found nothing. Hope I'm not duplicating a post. Big Thanks for all your job on Roll20.
You may want to look at Rollable Table Tokens: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Card_Decks_and_Rollable_Tables#Creating_a_Rollable_Table_Token" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Card_Decks_and_Rollable_Tables#Creating_a_Rollable_Table_Token</a>
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
You can also use animated images now...and if I remember correctly (haven't used them myself), you can set them so they don't animate unless you want them to...so start with the image they should first encounter, and then animate it...
Oh, it was hard to understand and use Rollable Table Token (especially with French language). Thanks for the link and sorry about my "useless" post. Have nice games !
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .