Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for humans not players

Edited 1560641496
We have a couple groups of people that play dnd home brews. I don’t want your ridiculous character concepts or your ideas on how a game should be played. I’m looking for decent people who are willing to work together to make a long lasting dnd campaign or maybe several. I don’t need your experience or your knowledge because what you don’t know we can teach you. What we all don’t know we can teach each other. everyone is welcome. Leave your characters at the door. Let me tell you the world before you throw some crazy character concept down my throat. We’re fun, laid back, but kinda serious. Let me know you’re interest here in the forum. If you seem cool I’ll reach out. We run a few games a week. P.S.A. I don’t mean to come off this way, I’m just so tired of the roll20 application process where people need to know your backstory and your class and who you are etc. what happened to dnd being inclusive for everyone? Let me know. I’m Greg. Reply here first. I’ll read it. This is 5e btw.
What timezone? Depending in the timezone I would be very interested on it.
You need to put down a lot more information. Days and times? Discord? How large are these groups? Are you filling seats in running games, or just filling a discord for a hypothetical campaigns and one shots?
I’m down to play. Im fairly new to dnd. I’m free nights starting from 8pm central time 
id be down to give it a shot just love to play chill and laugh though when it comes to serious time i listen intently love making unique characters so shoot me a message with times and days and if u have questions
Hey Greg, I’m on the same page about the “application” process. Would love to know more about your game. My friends call me Hogie (clever username huh?)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi ya Greg. If you want to chat and learn some about me, drop me a pm and we can chat on discord. Not looking to game right now due to life running rampant over me but I have no problem with meeting some cool people and chatting. I hear it is called networking :)  Cya around.
Hi Greg, been looking for  game for some time now and this sounds interesting, im in BST (British summer time) time zone right now will go back to GMT in the winter, but if you have a slot open that wont be too late for me i would be happy to play with you.
Hi Greg, i play pathfinder and am currently building my second large group cooperative, I'm just dropping a line to say you are most certainly not coming off "That Way" Its amazing some of the char concepts I receive. I have never played 5e but i would definitely be interested in hanging out with some people that want to actually play the game. 
Hi Greg, I'm currently free for the summer so my schedule is very flexible, and I have nothing to do. I am a bit of a newbie to d&d but I wanna play. Also I have a plus one, my wife also wants to play d&d (she loves role play games). So if you want 2 "humans" you got them. 
Thanks for your responses. There’s still an open spot or few. The game I currently DM is Wednesday nights from 8 est to 11 est. the game I play in is dungeon mastered by my friend Scott who just recently found out him and his wife are having a baby. So Saturday just became up in the air for the time being but I’m still looking for someone for Wednesday’s. Thanks for your patience I’ll be reaching out shortly.

Edited 1560735577
Hello Greg, I am sorry to read what you shared. It sounds like you ran into some unpleasant people. I am right there with you.  I have met some of the worst people that I know in Roll20 and was deeply hurt by them. Many people on internet seem to forget that there are other humans on the other side of the screen. But I was encouraged by your post because it showed me that there are still people out here looking for a community rather than a mere place to roll dice. I wish you the best of times and people playing this game.
Hi Greg, My name's Kacie (some of my online friends call me Motor) and I'm actually very new to tabletop RPGs, though I've done online roleplaying on and off for ~10 years now. I know it can often be a bit of a pain to welcome a total n00b into an ongoing game, but given the experiences you may have had in the past I'm hoping that my lack of experience might actually be an asset, since I haven't yet learned how to play badly  yet and I don't have any of the off-putting habits or ideas about how a game should be run that other players may have after years of playing and DMing. I'd love to be a part of a gaming group that is supportive and patient, especially while I learn the ropes and get a handle on the specific mechanics. Having a group that I can have fun with but is still made up of dedicated players that give the game and other players the respect they deserve is very important to me. I'm very willing to learn and to take the advice and constructive criticism of fellow players while I experience a lot of the game's aspects for the first time, and I'm able to put in plenty of time outside of the game to continue reading references on the game and how it is played. I'd be free to play on Wednesdays as well as Saturdays, and if any of what I've said makes you want to get in touch with me, you can message me here on roll20 as well as on Discord, @MotorDaffodil64#6510 .
My buddy and I are looking for a game.  We both have post baccalaureate degrees and are super chill guys.  I've been playing a regular 5e game for about 9 months.  We are both in the central time zone in USA.  Let me know if you need any more info.
Hey Greg, read my profile. That's me. If this meets your needs shoot me a message. Of course days and times are relatively important to my availability. Cheers
Hey there. I don't have too much experience but I am desperate to play, it's been a good while. You can ask me whatever, the most important thing to me actually is the time the campaign starts. 
Hey Bud, hit me up on the discord CJ#5517