Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to start a group (Adventure Zone style)

Looking to start a campaign with a group of 1 DM and 4-6 Players. My D&D experience is as DM for a small group of 3 that I ran. I typed out a story campaign with open ended situations since the best lesson I learned was to never over prepare something because the players are actively changing the story you had in mind. With that said, I would like to play as a character for our first campaign, considering all I've done so far is DM. I would not be opposed to homebrew characters and content, provided that it can add to a great story and not just be an over-powered god. I listen to Adventure Zone (by the Mcelroys) and it has majorly inspired my interested in D&D, and I look forward to having an adventure that is light-hearted and fun with jokes flying back and forth, but still an over-arcing story that will hit us in the feels. If you are interested in joining, please let me know. I am located in the US in the EST time zone.
Hey Jordzorz! I love the adventure zone! Though I’m not too far caught up as life keeps me busy and away from being able to listen to the podcast more. I would love to join in if you ever find a group! I already DM 2 games and am a player in one so I’d rather just be a player to be honest, as I’ve got my planning time full with the other two games. 
Hello jordzorz! I am looking for a group to play with as well. I’ve been playing for 4 years and am fairly experienced. I mainly play pathfinder but I’m open to standard D&d as well. I can run but I prefer to play maybe with some time I can get comfortable enough around a group to DM again. Let me know if you are interested in having me join! 
Hey Jordzorz, I'm interested in playing and have 4 other friends who are experienced players looking for a DM. We all have a history of playing together and get along, and live on EST timezone (minus myself at PST temporarily). Reply to this or PM me if you'd like a pre-established group of 5 to run through your world!
am interested in joining your group the adventure zone and harmon quest got me into dnd
Hi  Jordzorz , I'd like to join. I'm very new to table top gaming, my only exposure is podcasts (adventure zone, harmon town, dragon friends, dragoncast) Love the lore and would like to participate. I've done a small DM group of 3 but wanting to join as a player. Being new, I'd like to play in light hearted way (Guess I'll be same level as the dad from adventure zone?) I'm from Australia so time zone could be an issue (AEST +14 hours ahead) - but able to do early as 4am (for me) - 2pm (EST) give or take. Alternatively I'll also opt for spectator and just watch if the slots are filled, just to get a feel on what it's like to play on roll20. Happy to play drop in NPC's as well (not great the voices but... can try?) I have the core source books so will be reading it before I playing to keep it in top of mind. Thanks!
Edited to comply with terms of service: I would like to play with this group. I have lots of experience. Thank you for your consideration.