Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4E Character Sheet

Hello all, I am trying to design a WFRP4E campaign and make a few pre-gen characters. I noticed that when I cannot roll the skills on the character sheet. I have tried clicking on the name and even the percentile number and I can't get a roll. Also, when I scroll over the character sheet, my mouse disappears in some sections. Anyone else have these issues and if so can you let me know how to resolve them?
I have the same problem. Sometimes, when I click on roll button several times, modificator pop up appears and I can make a roll, but usually it doesn't work at all. Rolls for characteristics, weapon, armor and items work fine.
If I am not mistaken, this was a Firefox Specific issue that has been "fixed" by the author of the Sheet.  If you go to the main thread for this sheet, the author has posted the code that correct this problem.

Edited 1562963713
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Or use this <a href="https://github.com/vicberg/Roll20-Warhammer-4e-Character-Sheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/vicberg/Roll20-Warhammer-4e-Character-Sheet</a> You'll need HTML, CSS and JSON files It has a couple minor bugs I haven't gotten around to fixing yet.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1563798743
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm happy to see my 2nd edition sheet design coming to use for 4th edition!

Edited 1563801452
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And I've already posted before, not here but in another post somewhere, that "mine" isn't "mine".&nbsp; This is a port from the awesome 2e version that Axel did.&nbsp; Axel gets the credit for this. BTW, Axel, your CSS, especially when dealing with field lengths, it off the charts.&nbsp; It took my quite a while to get my arms around the math.&nbsp;&nbsp; The sheet needs a bit of love.&nbsp; After battle testing it in 3 campaigns, it's solid, but it needs moving a few things around (wounds moves to weapon tab, movement moves to core status tab, weapon tab changes to combat tab.&nbsp; Plus I'm going to see if I can put in a sheet worker to find the language magick and populate an attribute on the spell tab and have the cast button actually cast the spell, rather than just display the spell in chat, since language (magick) is now under the language repeating section and can't be directly accessed. I've already done a bit of that.&nbsp; I brought forward dodge and endurance buttons under the weapons (soon to be combat) tab because those are always used during combats.&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1563804715
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
No worries! I'm happy to share! It was my first contribution and the original CSS was actually pretty messy and had some redundant stuff because I borrowed chunks of it. That's what happens when you don't quite know what you're doing. I've learned a bit since then. There are far more polished contributions out there. I particularly like Havoc's version for instance. Just glad to see my work coming to use! That CSS grid layout has been very useful in my other projects though.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I use that CSS all the time.&nbsp; Saves tons of time trying to get exact fits.&nbsp;&nbsp;