Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Mutant:YearZero, Alien, Warhammer Fantasy 4th Ed.

Hi,  This is my first time looking for a group, outside my group of friends, to play some roleplaying game on here after being out of the loop for a good couple of years.  I've played D&D (AD&D & 3.5) back in the day but I've also played Shadowrun and deadlands in the past. Even though I do enjoy these games, I'm looking for something new and different.  Infact, I'm looking for a group to regularly play Mutant:Year Zero, Warhammer Fantasy 4th Ed. or Alien [Free League] (yes, I've pre-order it!). I'm new to these systems. Preferably 7pm GMT weekdays or 5pm weekends.
Hi Grazz, I recently got into MYZ and would be interested in a game. I know a couple of others (from the MYZ discord channel) that may be interested too. We were looking at 6-9pm GMT every other weekend (day would vary depending on group availability). The three of us are all new to MYZ and would prefer to play before taking on GMing. Although at this point that might be negotiable. Let me know if you might be interested.
Hi Rudedd, That sounds great. If you PM your discord, we'll have a chat and take it from there.