Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help: How Do I Delete Uploaded Audio?

Hi, I have a question and I am not sure if this is the right forum. I have uploaded some audios and I accidentally uploaded ones that I didn't mean to upload, but I don't see anywhere to delete it. Although it is not added to the room, I can still see in "Manage Audio" section. If anyone knows how to delete audio from "Manage Audio" section, please help me out. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Click on the name to put it into edit mode. While in that mode, you should see a little trash can image to delete the track.
keithcurtis said: Click on the name to put it into edit mode. While in that mode, you should see a little trash can image to delete the track. Thank you!