Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(blank) is typing...

Hi,  I played a horror RPG and my friend told me that this is what she sees when I am typing.  She says it stays like that for a while and then changes to my screen name. (I was typing as GM). I also experienced another error because I typed  /as "person" Please come to 2nd floor ,   it printed out as 2: person" Please come to 2nd floor. on the chat.  I know chat system has been little unstable nowadays so I think it is just an error, but it kinda creeped me out. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?
Hello 키츠, I am sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue.  To rule out potential issues,  please carefully work through these steps of our guide to   Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome  and  Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20  and try again. Please disable  all  add-ons/extensions. Step 3: Clear your cache  and try again. If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through  Step 4 .  (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!