Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OperaGX malfunction

When I open roll20 on OperaGX my map goes crazy, it snaps on the right button and don't let go. If I left click while it's snapped it triggers the return function and i'm dragged to the homegape.
Messing around with the tools I figured out that disabling mouse gestures on the settings menu for Opera GX fix the problem. Not sure why.
Hello Felippe P., I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue. however, please be advised that Roll20 is only supported on Chrome and Firefox. We are unable to troubleshoot issues nor guarantee full functionality on any other browsers.  As such, let us know if this issue persist in Firefox or Chrome. Thanks!