Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot Drag and Drop SRD Items into Equiment

This is extremely hard for me to explain, whenever I try to drag Half-Plate or even anything into the Equipment section. It will not go in. I play a Barbarian Dwarf at Level 9 in the Berserker Path. I was testing something for weight and was intended to delete it but I accidentally deleted my Half-Plate armour. I thought I would simply add it back on but it wouldn't budge. I have absolutely no idea why. I have never done anything serious to my sheet, a player has only helped with some macros for my weapons and making things simpler but nothing that would have been able to not let me add anything into equipment. But when I put Mason Tools into Tools it added no problem. Even my DM doesn't understand why even he couldn't add the half-plate but could add a different item into another player's sheet. Even the guy who added macros and stuff, our most Roll20 experienced player don't know why. The player made a toggle to make my AC back as it was as a temporary solution. Has anyone experienced this? Is it a common bug or do I simply need to flip a switch? I don't know what else to do. This hasn't happened to me before. Thank you for reading.

Edited 1560718471
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thought; Is your sheet popped out into it's own window?  Drag/drop doesn't work when sheet's are popped out.
Vince said: Thought; Is your sheet popped out into it's own window?  Drag/drop doesn't work when sheet's are popped out. I thought so and closed it and tried it but it didn't work still, refreshed my game. Reloaded the page and closed the browser. I even went into Edge and it still appears to be a problem.

Edited 1560718975
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Make sure you are only using Chrome or FF (the only browsers supported by roll20)... Not sure what's up. ;-(  A mod should be here shortly to help.  Can you manually enter the info for your half-plate?
Vince said: Make sure you are only using Chrome or FF (the only browsers supported by roll20)... Not sure what's up. ;-(  A mod should be here shortly to help.  Can you manually enter the info for your half-plate? I always use chrome for Roll20 and information about the half-plate? It's just the one I last grabbed from the SRD.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
David L. said: Vince said: Make sure you are only using Chrome or FF (the only browsers supported by roll20)... Not sure what's up. ;-(  A mod should be here shortly to help.  Can you manually enter the info for your half-plate? I always use chrome for Roll20 and information about the half-plate? It's just the one I last grabbed from the SRD. Just meaning that you "should" be able to enter attribute info manually and not have to rely on drag/drop.
Vince said: David L. said: Vince said: Make sure you are only using Chrome or FF (the only browsers supported by roll20)... Not sure what's up. ;-(  A mod should be here shortly to help.  Can you manually enter the info for your half-plate? I always use chrome for Roll20 and information about the half-plate? It's just the one I last grabbed from the SRD. Just meaning that you "should" be able to enter attribute info manually and not have to rely on drag/drop. Okay, the player said that it was working again. He didn't do anything to it or the DM but he was able to add items back on and it's working normally? I guess...I've experienced a rare cold or something?