Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [LFDM] Vampire the Masquerade

Hi, I am looking to join a group playing Vampire the Masquerade, or form such a group if enough people are interested. I can't be the GM cause I would be playing for the first time, so I am also looking for a GM. My timezone is GMT+2 but I am fairly flexible when it comes to game time. Shoot me a PM or reply if you're interested
I would be interested, though it would also be my first vampire game, so I don't think i could dm either
i have played a few games of v20 so if can play on mondays  i would be willing to join and could try DMing but cant prove i will be good at it since i am still overall new to VTM and i only know the v20 rules 

Edited 1560870530
If you guys haven't had more slots filled, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring too. First time playing as well. Also monday and v20 works for me. CST here btw.
I might be willing to join a game as well. Also a first-timer for VtM. I'd be down for any night so long as everyone could swing at the earliest 7:30 PM EST. Obviously, could not DM as I have never even played the game before.
well i am from the uk so if i was dm at 7:30 GTM it would be pretty late for me  i could do it but as said i would be new at dm so i mostly would not be the best but i can try
I'd check with the others for times, I tend to need night games, but not everyone does. Is very frustrating for getting games in general, but 7:30 PM is the earliest I can generally promise to always be available and have minimal interruptions.
Well i sent two people discord if can find atelast one more person who can play on mondays at same time i can try to run a game