Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5e] [paid] Storm Kings Thunder Adventure

Edited 1562293589
Hello, I am going to be starting and running a play through of the&nbsp;Storm Kings Thunder Adventure module in 1 week and am looking for players. I have already played through this campaign in full and have a pretty in depth knowledge of it's ins and outs. But there are branches of it that I have not played out, so I am hoping to get to explore those this go around. I you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread. If you are interested in joining please follow the below link to the posting on Roll 20. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/163903/skt-1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/163903/skt-1</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per 3 hour&nbsp; session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Added some clarification in my original post.
Hello, so I'm new to Roll 20 as in I haven't used it much. I'm running Horde of the Dragon Queen at my house using DnD Beyond. Anyway mostly I am the game master for my group. Looking to find an outlet for playing I will likely at some point run this module. So, I'd definitely like top play in it a couple of questions before I agree to pay to play, How much experience to you have DMing? I've been playing and running games for about 30 years so I'm looking for an experienced DM. Also like I said I'm new to this particular format I'm hoping to learn through my play how to use Roll 20 efficiently. Thanks any feed back is appreciated!
Hello there, thank you for your interest. I am not as experienced as you are at DMing but I have been DMing for a total of 5 years with over a year and a half of DnD. I don't think any of us can ever truly be done learning the craft, but I do have experience with this module. This go around I hope to clean up some areas I had trouble with and really nail the story telling part of it. I can't promise that I am perfect, but I am always open to feedback and working with my players to make sure everyone is having fun (as that comes first).
Still have room for two more players. Session 0 is tomorrow.

Edited 1562271185
I had some players not show up to the first session so I have 2 or 3 spots open still for this one.
I still have open spots and have also lowered the price per session.