Hello, Happy Father's Day. I would like to start a one-on-one 5e D&D campaign with a friendly Dungeon Master. I prefer a classic medieval low-magic fantasy setting, but please, bring your world or lore if you have any. My time zone is CDT and I am in for weekly games. If you are interested or have any questions, please leave a comment or PM me. Here is a sample cut of my character idea in case you asked for one, but I thinking about writing more Machiavellian character with fitting backstory after I get more info about your settings. Snagtooth Bucky gruntely asks, “Capt’n, why in the nine hells would you tag a scrawny brat like him along?” “Why?” A stern voice replies. The mercenary captain turns back to speak, “There are more war orphans in Wessex than I care to count. Many lose their home villages to raiders’ ruthless plunder. Some survive the night of rape, butchery and burning. When the morning comes, so as the shackles. Few run fast enough to escape the axes until the wolves get them. Fewer yet find courage to not piss themselves and die with shit-stained pitchforks in their hands. But I have seen only one scrawny brat who is either clever or crazy enough to determinedly stalk his family's’ killer for nearly a month and stabs the bastard to death after poisoning his entire camp.” The men say nothing. And the captain throws Leo a sizable leather pouch. “For the weasel’s head. We tracked the whoreson as twice long as you did. We’ve lost few good men on the road.” The old warrior walks away with these words, “It would take some time to find more recruits.” And the boy follows. Should you decide to DM for me, we will have a short interview to give me a rough idea of who you are. I have met too many rude people out here and wish to avoid running into more. Thank you and have a great day.