Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder] Looking for one more player for a game set in the afterlife!

Edited 1560917849
I'm running a Pathfinder game in an afterlife realm where dead heroes quest on in a land of endless adventure and heroism!&nbsp;The players all began their first session by dying as heroes, whether by valiant sacrifice, dying hard in the heat of combat, or showing that even evil overlords can bleed, they proved themselves in their final hours. They all died separately, and across the world from each other, but fate had them all meet in the same afterlife and become a group. The game begins on Sunday, weekly, usually at around 2:30 PM PST, and we run for however long everyone feels like playing, but the shortest game time we're willing to run is about four hours. This is set in a homebrew realm, so the lore has nothing to do with Golarion, but the mechanics remain the same. There's a loose description of the realm you'll be coming from, and entering, if you check our listing. And here's the listing! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/144784/machination-a-good-day-to-die" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/144784/machination-a-good-day-to-die</a>
Still have room for one player! I will not be making a final decision until Friday or Saturday.

Edited 1561151207
I still have not accepted anyone, and we are looking for one more player to fill in the party. Level three start, but you can also die at a much higher level in your backstory and be brought down to level with the rest of the lowbies when you enter the afterlife! Highest level to commit heroic acts at would be something in the ballpark of 8-10, but no higher than 12. 12 is considered maximum level in our game! For the most part. In the mortal realm.
Definitely sounds interesting, and would like to join. Pretty well versed in Pathfinder, usually dm, but looking to get back into being a player. I like to use voices for my characters and have a laid back personality, though I do like to get into heavy rp. Pathfinder Experience: 5yrs experience Memorable Gaming Moment: Dming a group into killing themselves, was pretty hilarious . Motivations: (What motivates you to play tabletop games, and what goals do you have for this game?): My motivations usually are to role play and just have fun, as for my goals, Im just wanting to explore the afterlife and see what it's like to be dead, sounds like an interesting atmosphere to explore. Race/Class Ideas: Human/Wizard/Sorcerer Human/Fighter Two Favorite Classical Elements: Earth, Fire. Quick Story Pitch: Either an old man who sacrificed himself to save the life of a young boy, like a cult that needed a soul would be a good idea. Or a gladiator who sold his soul to become a great fighter, but now is paying the price.

Edited 1561160247
Oh, uh, you're supposed to post your application on the Applications thread in the listing. But, thanks for your interest anyway
To reiterate what our game is about, you die a hero, and you are brought to the proper afterlife which your character may or may not believe in or know exists. Your adventures CONTINUE in the afterlife, a Deathless Land, where death still has consequences (your corpse has your gear, which can suck), but won't kill the story momentum of your aspiring heroes/badasses/crap-stirrers. That's right, you're all here to play the war games of this realm and continue growing as warriors, scholars, sages, witches, rogues, tinkerers or what have you. Or at least that's the hope.
We still have a slot open as I have not accepted a player yet. We're retiring a GMPC and currently on downtime, which would be the best time to introduce a new PC!&nbsp;