Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder 1E] Looking for one or two additional players for our campaign [Discord, Voice]

I'm a (relatively) noob GM running a Pathfinder campaign that's been ongoing for several months now, and we're about to enter a new phase of our campaign.  Previously, we've been on a mushroom jungle island fighting cultists, and in the process, the players have acquired a shiny new ship.  Now, we are about to set sail towards the mainland, carrying with us a mysterious necromantic artifact that we want to be contained safely.  Disturbingly, the party has also seen a vision of a future battle, where an insane, and insanely powerful, sorceress calling herself the Queen of Dreams is amassing an army to conquer large swaths of the world, and unite this material plane with both the Land of Dreams and the Positive Energy Plane.  She must be stopped!  But who knows what we'll find along the way?  We have seen several reports in the newspapers about a mysterious sea monster, and goblin pirates are known to occasionally patrol through the seas. We're currently at level 5 (and probably will be for some time, I give levels based on narrative), and have a Rogue/Sorcerer, an Alchemist, and a Magus.  (We've had a Wizard as well, but she's feeling burnt out and is thinking of dropping out.) We normally play bi-weekly on Sundays at around 7pm CST.  Length of sessions varies (generally by how much fun people are having and how much I was able to have prepared).  Sometimes the schedule is disrupted if enough people can't make it (ie, storms knocked out power for multiple people last week), in which case we discuss whether we want to resume the following week or the week after. Either reply here or private message me, either works.
I have myself and a new player that is looking for a pathfinder group we would be very Interested in playing if you will have us!