Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tales of the Old Margreve (Player Companion)— Spell list and Monster by name won't load in compendium

As the title says: Tales of the Old Margreve (Player Companion)— Spell list and Monster by name won't load in compendium I there anyway to access these other than through the companion? It would have been nice to have this in Journal form instead of having to copy and paste everything into separate handouts. Thanks, Kevin
Hello Kevin S., I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this issue with the compendium. Can you confirm if you are still having this issue? Additionally, let us know exactly how you are trying to access this information and any errors messages you may be receiving. If possible, please attach screenshots.  Thanks!
Hi Dragon Dreamer, Thanks for getting back to me. I am trying to access it through the compendium tab in game. I search for margreve and open the players companion (which has links to races, classes etc). When I use the link for Spell List or Creatures by Name it says it shows the sad document icon and says roll20.net refused to connect. But if I use the link for Creatures by Challenge Rating, it shows a lovely interactive Monster List.
Hello again Kevin S., Thank you for that information. I am able to reproduce this issue. As such, I have passed this information along to the devs as there have been other similar reports made. Additionally, I have moved this report to the  [Kobold Press] Tales of the Old Margreve Bug Thread . Please follow that thread for updates. We hope to have more information for you soon. I am closing this thread.   Thanks!
Hello Kevin S., Just wanted to provide an update. I am leaving this report open as this is a bug and not specific to this particular content. The devs are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this issue. Once we have more information, We will let you know.  Thanks!
Thanks! This isn't a catastrophic event at all, but I am excited to provide this list to my players. For now, we are able to see spells that are specific to subclasses available with this module. Is it possible to get a list of the new spells so that I can look them up individually? Kev