Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Staus info script and a drop down menu?

Hey guys, don't know if this has been asked, I've been searching for while and if it has been asked, then the forum escapes my googlefu powers. Basically what i want to do is make a drop down table with the status info information to set both status marker using token mod and perhaps a duration on a target instead of having a million macros. what i have running now works to a degree but its unsightly and i am trying to find a neater way of doing it. basically i have one macro in my quick bar that will run to all the conditions i have, macro looks like below. /w gm @{selected|token_name} is [Blinded](!#zBlinded)[Charmed](!#zCharmed)[Deafened](!#zDeafened)[Frightened](!#zFrightened)[Grappled](!#zGrappled)[Incapacitated](!#zIncapacitated)[Inspired](!#zInspiration)[Invisible](!#zInvisibility)[Paralyzed](!#zParalyzed)[Petrified](!#zPetrified)[Poisoned](!#zPoisoned)[Prone](!#zProne)[Restrained](!#zRestrained)[Stunned](!#zStunned)[Unconcious](!#zUnconcious)[Reset](!#zReset) individual macros are named starting with z so they appear at the bottom of my list. or alternatively if there is perhaps a way to build all my macros into a drop down list so i dont have a million macros in the quick bar. thanks guys! Edit: individual status macros looks like this. !token-mod --set statusmarkers|bleeding-eye
1560884775
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As a Pro user, you can take advantage of several Status tracking scripts. Statusinfo (available on your game's API One Click install) is fairly popular.
Hi Keith, i am using status info, which is why i ask the question on the ability to add duration from the drop down or condense all macros into a drop down themselves.
1560888104
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sorry, I didn't catch that. I normally steer clear of drop downs in favor of Chat Menus, so I'll probably bow out of this one. I believe Robin's other big script (Combat Tracker)? handles durations, but I don't know how much synergy there is in the latest versions.