Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

5e Players Handbook - Store bought

So, I bought the 5e D&D PUB from Amazon. Do I have to re-but it here on roll20 to access it for virtual gaming?  Is there a code or some I can use to not have to re-but the same content?   Thanks in advance, - Billy
Edit:  I bought the 5e Players Handbook
I hate auto-correct. Twice I meant to say Re-Buy, meaning to buy again
1561000619
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Yes, you'll have to re-buy the digital version to gain the use of that, as you are buying the time spent by Roll20 staff in converting the print product to usable digital product.  Nothing is stopping you from spending your time doing your own typing and conversions if you prefer to not spend the money again.
The taking 20 guy has a video that helps with this if you decide you want to make your own! I don't know what the rule is for links here but i know if you google search "taking 20 creating player handbook"  you'll find the right video