Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Awesome First Game

I'm SO happy hat I finally got to play TMNT and OS! And I realized I should have made a Spaceballs 'Ludicrous Speed' joke during the Tunnel Jet scene I did mention this to EHH but I'll mention it here too, I've noticed a pattern that I write stories about Mutants or other Anthro Creatures and those creatures I write stories about tend to become the characters not only I roll but other people too Like before the disastrous first game I wrote a story for RL friend of Leo being forced to fight a Female Frog Mutant with a Belly Dancer Gimmick in some kind of illegal Mutant Fighting Ring and then I role a Frog character. And earlier this week I wrote a story that was inspired by one of the Franklin the Turtle books Franklin plays the Game Franklin's team has multiple problems playing soccer Goose's problem is she keeps forgetting she kind use her wings unless she's the goalie eventually she becomes the Goalie. In the story I wrote a Vampire Bat has a similar problem and is made the goalie of her soccer team...Character inspired by Goose, I get Goose as my Animal Also I have written in my fiction a Mutant who doesn't have Partial Biped she's also just able to switch between four legs and two legs (She normally stands on two legs, but she switches to four legs so a Human can ride on her back) Eleanor the Sheep who was the Antagonist of the first half of the Mutant Riots Quartet until she reformed and became a substitute Mother figure to the Turtles
Must say it was a good session.  Hope to have headphones by the next one.  In the meantime anybody needs assistance with the rules of Palladium I am willing to help.
Thanks, I might need something later but right now, something or rather someone has just made me really upset so I need to write a 'revenge story' to make myself feel better
Sorry, was really angry, the biggest problem with Palladium is sometimes he rules are so vague I don't know how to form the question 
break it down.  what parts are vague?  character creation? skills? combat? experience? levels?   Pick one thing and I will help, then move to the next.
Combat seems to my most concern
Changed my Nickname to my character's name so Jens can call me 'Lily' since he borrowed my name for a Skunk NPC
Basics of combat:  A combat round is 15 seconds and is broken down by the number of attacks/actions the combatants hsve. Each combatant starts with 1 attack which is modified by skills like HTH and boxing if you have ANY HTH you start with 2 attacks plus those gained from skills. For melee combat, each combatant rolls initiative which is a D20 + any modifiers the character may have. starting with the highest initiative the combatants state their attack/action then rolls appropriately. An attack roll is a D20 plus Strike bonuses appropriate for that attack, a physical attack with no weapons just adds your strike bonus (which is derived from your PP bonus if any and skills like HTH), if using a weapon you have a WP skill for you add any appropriate bonuses. To hit you must roll a 5 or higher with bonuses.  (natural 1 is a critical failure and always misses no matter how much you have in bonuses).  A natural 20 is a critical hit and does double damage. Now the Defender declares any defensive action.  Parry, Dodge, Entangle, Simultaneous attack . A Parry is a free action if you have a HTH skill (if no HTH then counts as 1 attack/action) and adds bonuses from PP and skills (including WP if using appropriate one).  The defender rolls a D20 plus bonuses and must score Equal to or Higher than the Attack roll.  A natural 20 always succeeds and if the attack was a natural 20 also defender does parry.  A success means the defender knocks the attack away missing them completely, no damage is taken.  If fail the attacker succeeds in the attack. A dodge is similar to Parry but counts as one of your attacks The combatants moves away from the attack, sidestepping, rolling out of way, etc... Again your dodge is based on PP bonus, Spd bonus and skills.   Entangle means the character actually pins or snares an opponent's weapons or arm.  This is done instead of parrying or dodging and takes up one attack per melee. An entangle is successful if the defender rolls above the attacker's strike roll. It takes one attack and a roll to entangle to keep an opponent's arm or weapon entangled every melee round. In order to get free, the entangled opponent must roll a dodge against the entangle roll.  Simultaneous Attack: Instead of defending with a parry, dodge or entangle, a character can choose to do a simultaneous attack. In this case, the character does not defend ("go ahead, hit me, I can take it!") and simply attack in response. The advantage of simultaneous attack is that neither opponent can parry, dodge or entangle. In all probability both will take damage. Exception: An opponent with paired weapons can engage in simultaneous attack (with one weapon) AND parry (with the other), OR both the paired weapons can be used to strike with NO parry. If the attack succeeds and is a blunt attack (fists, kicks, clubs, etc) the defender has the option to roll with the punch.  This counts as an attack and is a D20 plus any bonuses from skills, and if rolls equal to or higher than the attack roll you will take half damage.  This can also be used to reduce the damage from falls with the number to beat being 14. If the attack succeeds the Attacker rolls damage.  Damage is based on what weapon/hand was used and add your PS bonus if any.  The defender applies the damage to their SDC, if all SDC is used apply remaining damage to Hit Points. Now the next combatant in initiative does their action if they have any attacks left and continues until allo attacks are used. Now some animals have a Natural AR rating, any attacks made below that number just bounce off doing no damage. You can also obtain armor to wear which provides an AR rating, again any successful hit that falls below the AR rating hit the armor.  Unlike natural armor artificial armor has SDC and any hits to the armor reduces that SDC.  When all SDC of armor is gone the damage goes to the combatant and the armor is destroyed. There is ranged combat as well but are there any questions?
Are we not doing a game this Sunday?
I'm assuming we won't run into the actual Dr. Feral in this campaign while I liked the idea of Feral so much about him is left vague like rereading to description of his underground being 'heavily trapped and monitored' I'm like 'What are we supposed to do if we have to escape from here or come to rescue someone?'
Will there be a game this week?