Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Reliable Talent - Better way than nested macros?

I'm pretty new to making macros so I'm sure there must be a better way to do this, but I wanted to make a macro that would output a list of buttons for my 5e rogue to select for the reliable talent feature so I made a macro for each skill to display the passive value, then made another macro to bring them all up as buttons. An example of one of the passive stat macros: %{Talion Harrock|repeating_skill_$0_passive} The full macro with the nested macros: /w Talion &{template:5e-shaped} {{title=Reliable Talent}} {{[Acrobatics](! #T-Acro) [Athletics](! #T-Athl) [Deception](! #T-Dece) [Insight](! #T-Insi) [Investigation](! #T-Inve) [Perception](! #T-Perc) [Sleight of Hand](! #T-Slei) [Stealth](! #T-Stea)}} Basically, I was wondering if there was anyway I could do this without having to make each individual macro separately. I've tried substituting the content of each small macro into the main one, but that hasn't worked. I'm using the 5e shaped character sheet, I don't know if that makes much difference. I don't really know what I'm doing XD
1562673524
Spren
Sheet Author
When you placed the small macros in the main one did you use the % symbol? I think you're supposed to use the @ symbol. Just checking which one you used. I could be completely wrong.
Yeah, I tried that, but I think the % is a feature of the sheet I'm using. It's for calling on the sheet's built in macros, rather than a specific attribute from the sheet I think.