Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 OGL Ammo Not working

Roll20 OGL Ammo Not working anymore?
Is this with the companion script?
Yes is anyone else having this issue?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's working for me. Do you have Ammo Tracking set to "on" on your character's settings tab? And have verified that the API sandbox has not crashed?
keithcurtis said: It's working for me. Do you have Ammo Tracking set to "on" on your character's settings tab? And have verified that the API sandbox has not crashed? Yes both are on so weird...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Other possibilities... hmm. Check to make sure that resource name on the attack or in the resource tracker don't have an errant space? The names have to match exactly, as far as I know.
keithcurtis said: Other possibilities... hmm. Check to make sure that resource name on the attack or in the resource tracker don't have an errant space? The names have to match exactly, as far as I know. Ended up being just my character very weird had to delete and make a new one.