Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E][EST]Looking For A Group To Play Any Campaign With

Edited 1562992383
Long story short; DMed plenty of games with friends, but wanting to play and it seems like only online do I get that luxury. I don't mind roleplay or combat whichever as long as there's a little of last both.  I've got a varied list of characters; Female elf Fighter (Not sure of subclass as haven't developed that far), Half-elf Ranger Hunter, and a Human Light Domain Cleric.  Based in EST (Eastern US) When I'm Free: Monday/Tuesday - All Day Wednesday - Sunday Before 3PM and After 1AM  I don't mind doing an interview if needed; can be serious or laidback/casual fun player, just depends on the mood of the game.  I will say I've only used Discord a little bit, but shouldn't be too hard to learn, that or Skype (Used plenty). Any offers I'm open to PM me on here or post on this and I'll get back to you! Thank you and have a great day. 
Still looking. 
have another 2 friends who i take turns DMin with and a 3rd friend, who wants to play no run a game, so im going to start a fresh pathfinder Rise of the runelords module if you have any interest we would like to add 2 more people
Eliteshay said: have another 2 friends who i take turns DMin with and a 3rd friend, who wants to play no run a game, so im going to start a fresh pathfinder Rise of the runelords module if you have any interest we would like to add 2 more people Id also be down to play im new at dnd tho
Eliteshay said: have another 2 friends who i take turns DMin with and a 3rd friend, who wants to play no run a game, so im going to start a fresh pathfinder Rise of the runelords module if you have any interest we would like to add 2 more people Pmmed you as well. 
Dex L. said: Eliteshay said: have another 2 friends who i take turns DMin with and a 3rd friend, who wants to play no run a game, so im going to start a fresh pathfinder Rise of the runelords module if you have any interest we would like to add 2 more people Id also be down to play im new at dnd tho Sure.
Still looking.