Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Experianced 5e player looking for long term, free, text only campaign

Edited 1562904315
Hey, i'm twisted nice to meet you. I have been playing D&D on and off since 2005. Currently looking for a game that is text only, or a DM that will allow a text only player. (I have a mic, but too much background noise at this time to use it.) Possibly a late night game, as i usually work till 10:30/11pm Central time. Please if you are looking for a player, or are willing to let me join a game...post here or drop me a Private message.  Thanks and i look forward to possibly playing with you. 
Id join you if you find something 
Just to clarify, i'm looking for a 5e D&D game.
IRC for OOC commenting and RP. Discord during combat (as long as you can listen and respond, that would work), because with text-RP, there is a shit load to type out with combat. Roll20 for combat rolls and maps. Saturday nights, 9pm cst. I am pushing hard for a first game 7-20-19. PCs start at lvl 8 and I only allow one of each class; currently having a ranger, rogue, warlock, paladin, and blood hunter. All 5e published content is fair game. It is D&D 5e, in a future Faerun (in order to not feel held to current lore events) where Faerun is at war; Giants, Thay, and Calimshan are the aggressors. If it sounds like something for you, send me a PM.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You might want to look at some of the text communities on Roll20 and see if they have any games recruiting. I have a link to my community in my profile. Good luck.