Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5E] Player looking to join a Midgard setting game

As the title says, I recently picked up the midgard hero's handbook and i'm itching to play some of the content. I've played 5e for awhile now, but mostly at lower levels. I'm free every day but monday and saturday, and am in the EST time zone. I can answer any other questions about myself people may have, and am fine joining an existing group or a new one.
I'm not sure if bumping is allowed, but I'm still looking for a game in this setting, or just allowing the material.
 Howdy there Laura could I ask a few questions? First, have you tried looking for Midgard games using the join a game section of Roll 20? Second, would paid games be an option for you? Third, what is the most exciting thing you want to do with thew new Midgard content?

Edited 1563853628
I did do a search and only found 3 games when I looked. I can't really do paid games right now due to some personal issues unfortunately so that took out 2, and the last was sadly on one of the 2 days I can't do. I'm not really sure what I would to pick for most exciting. The whole setting just seems interesting to me due to the mythological undertones, the new character options look fantastic, the optional ways to use weapons and casting forms seem like they would really liven the game up. I would probably pick up a wizard who wants to learn about all the different forms of magic in the world, who would probably start as an elementaltist and then through feats or other means adventure out to learn the others.
I think your best bet is to just look for 5E games in the time slot that's convenient to you, looking for games where the DM is open to suggestions about decent quality 3rd party material, and asking them whether they're okay with Midgard stuff before applying. Just do a quick search for new games once a day and I'm pretty confident you'll find something in a week or two. Good luck!