Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot make player health bars visible to all party members

Edited 1563387067
I've been trying to set up my party's tokens such that they can all see each other's health bars. Above is my (GM's) view. Here's an example of how each of the tokens are set up. As you can see, Bar 2 has 'see' checked. Bar 2 is linked to the player's hp on their character sheet. However, when any of my players log in, they can only see the health bar for the tokens and character sheets they have permissions for. Am I misunderstanding how this should work? When I check 'see' for name, the token's name immediately becomes visible for players, but no dice for the health bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The green bar is bar one, not bar two. This is a leftover from the days when there was only one bar. Since your screen shot shows green bars, it would seem that something is not in agreement. Can you post a screen shot of the Basic tab of your token setup?
Just checked, and you are correct, I was trying to make bar 2 visible when bar 1 was what I should have been doing. Testing now. Confirmed, PEBKAC error. Thanks for the quick help!