Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tamoachan maps not good detail

Edited 1563724052
Hello, I recently bought the Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan addon pack for roll20 and I'm trying to place the map of the lower levels, but the only map I can find is one that blows up and becomes really pixellated and blurry when using the default sizes and settings. When I've watched other plays on Youtube the map is really large and detailed. This is my first addon I've purchased for Roll20 so I may have just completely missed it in the handouts. Is anyone able to lend a hand? I've tried purchasing maps from Mike Schley as well but due to upload limits I'm not able to put a full size picture of the map on there. Thanks

Edited 1563725247
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The map should have been added to the game as a page in it's own right, have you checked the pages toolbar ?
Ziechael said: The map should have been added to the game as a page in it's own right, have you checked the pages toolbar ? I had not! for some reason I thought it would be given to me more deconstructed and I had to make the map. Thank you very much! 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problem, it happens more than you'd realise :) Happy rolling!