Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starfinder Chiracter Sheet Macro

I'm probably doing something wrong but ... I have am using the Starfinder Character Sheet, I have an NPC and have copied the attacks_menu macro into an ability which I have exposed as a Token action. When I select the action I get the menu showing the available weapons but when I select a weapon the attack bonus is not correctly calculated. In this case I don't see the attack bonus for dex being added to the D20 roll ....   the dexterity_mod attribute is correctly populated with the dex bonus but does not seem to make it into the roll. 
Scott C.
Roll20 Production Team
Compendium Curator
Hmm, interesting, thank you for the report Paul. If you trigger the menu from the button on the sheet and roll an attack or roll an attack directly from the sheet does the attack roll with the proper modifiers?
The roll is calculated correctly when the attack is selected directly on the sheet, in this case I selected the junk laser directly.