Click here to watch the campaign trailer! Welcome to Godsport: a sprawling metropolis, an interplanar business hub, a city of danger and opportunity. For the past year or so I’ve been running a Dungeon of the Mad Mage campaign, with some homebrew twists. While we’re nearing the completion of the module, over the course of the campaign my players have constructed a city. Also over the course of the campaign my players have abused magic and meddled with powers not intended for mortals. As a result, a magical cataclysm occurred and their city, Godsport, was teleported to an entirely new plane of existence. This plane sits at a sort of planar nexus and so, much like Sigil, Godsport can be easily reached from any plane. The city of Godsport has quickly become one of the, if not the, largest cities in the multiverse. It is a teeming trading hub home to all sorts of creatures, languages, customs, and of course goods to be bought, sold, or stolen. The aristocracy live in massive sprawling structures that reach toward the clouds, while the commoners live in abject poverty below. The plane in which Godsport exists is almost entirely unexplored. Darkness stretches out from every corner, though the Magical Singularity which shifted Godsport to this plane persists as a sort of sun for the city. The water, too, is black - though chemically identical to regular water - making it both fresh and drinkable. In terms of theme, I’m aiming for a mix of the Age of Exploration, the Golden Age of Piracy, the Victorian Age, and the Enlightenment. You’ll find pirates, ship captains, butchers, aristocracy, murderers, prostitutes, bakers, knights, priests, tinkers, wizards, and many more along the streets of Godsport. The game itself will be played at relatively low levels. Everyone will start out with a fresh new character. As a DM, I allow all UA (latest revisions), including classes and feats. Homebrew is allowed at my discretion. Play sessions will focus on the Exploration and Social pillars of play. Combat is possible but usually avoidable. At the beginning you’ll be hired as crew to explore the vast uncharted sea, or given a contract to hunt down a killer in the undercity, or tipped off about a big haul coming into port (that is ripe for taking). As you complete tasks you’ll gain wealth and fame - which means you’ll become embroiled in the politics and power struggles of Godsport. Eventually you’ll be building your own ship to explore, or you’ll be elected sheriffs or inquisitors of a district, or you’ll be the one flagging ships and warehouses for scores. If you’ve made it this far you’re interested in playing! Great. All I ask for is the following: 1) Ability to commit to at least one day a week to play. We’ll typically be playing Tuesday evenings starting at 8 EST, although I’m flexible and may host additional sessions schedule permitting. If you’re international, I do have limited availability in my Sunday session at 9 EST. 2) Willingness to contribute collaboratively with other players and the world. This isn’t a standard run through a module. We’ll be writing the campaign and adding to the world together. Roleplaying will be paramount. 3) Don’t be a dink. A real easy one. Be respectful to everyone - including yourself! If something bothers you, talk to me. 4) Proficiency with playing on Roll20 and using Discord for voice. Experience with 5e isn’t required (that’s the easy part). If you’re still interested and agree to the above, send me a PM and I’ll add you on Discord and we’ll go from there. Just give me a sentence or two describing yourself if you don’t mind. A bit about me as a DM: My first TTRPG love was D&D 2e and I've been playing and DMing since its release (my second love is Vampire: The Masquerade). I've been playing and DMing D&D 5th Edition for a few years now and consider myself a knowledgeable and capable DM. I run 5e by the book, but I enjoy experimenting with homebrew. No basic rules are changed or removed, only things like classes and items are added with homebrew. I don't like to mess with the actual numbers of the system and how it is designed. So there are little to no surprises when playing 5e with me. Above all, I aim to be respectful of the fun we're trying to have together, and as such I try to go out of my way to accommodate my players. I'm in the EST timezone. I require everyone in my games to be respectful of everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etc. We're all adults and, as such, our language is in the "mature" range of things.