Hello! I'm running a Storm King's Thunder campaign for one group of players I GM for. I'm looking into purchasing the STK package on Roll20 to make the maps easier to interact with and just overall better quality than what we have now. At the same time, I'm wondering if these maps are a one campaign game only. I have another group of friends who are interested in playing STK as well, but they're different than the first group that have already started the campaign. I'd like to know if I purchase SKT maps package once, I can use them in 2 different campaign games to satisfy both player groups? In addition, would it be possible to use the SKT maps individually for other campaigns that aren't following the SKT line (some maps seem pretty generic and could be pulled into other plots of GM choice). Any and all help would be appreciated! Thank you!