Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dragon Heist maps

I bought Dragon Heist module, but how can I use the maps?!?! I didn't find it! I will run the first part of the adventure.
The maps are in the map toolbar along the top of the screen
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Maps for the seasons are broken out into specific addons that you will need to add. The marketplace page has a whole section on this: How do I access all of my content? Simply create a new game and choose Waterdeep: Dragon Heist from the module list. See the  Marketplace Module wiki  for more information. Depending on which story path you wish to explore with your players, choose the relevant addon (Waterdeep Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter) from the addon menu on the game page and click Add to Game. See addon installation instructions in the  Marketplace Addons wiki . Special Instructions Waterdeep: Dragon Heist is a different sort of module than those that have been released before on the Roll20 platform. Please read this completely before beginning your game setup (these instructions are also available in-game as a handout). In Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, the GM decides who the villain is of the story. In order to best facilitate running the game on Roll20, we have broken the source material up into one Module and 4 Addons, one for each villain/season. The core module contains all the information needed to run the beginning of the game up through Chapter 4, where the story truly splits. If the GM would like to prepare for the game by reading through all of the content, we recommend creating a  separate  game and adding in all 4 parts in order to get the whole story, deleting out pages (maps) if there is a performance decrease. When it comes time to play with the party, we strongly recommend the GM only add in the ONE relevant season to the main module. Adding others will create duplicate maps and handouts, and overwrite NPC's and creatures. To summarize: Create a separate game to view all the seasons at once, if desired. In a separate game with the players: Pick which season/villain is appropriate for the game storyline, and add only this addon to the core game. Track party progress on the [GM Page] Campaign Tracker if desired. Enjoy! If at any time the storyline organically switches to another main villain, we recommend removing the first addon, then adding in the second. Adding in another game will overwrite any shared NPC's or Creatures, so always create a backup before doing so just in case.