Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[NEW RELEASE] The Galaxy Interface, bring space to life!

Edited 1564161404
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Marketplace link Give your Campaign a stellar console! Watch the Trailer In the dark reaches of space, the blue hue of a console illuminates a group of travelers making their way through the stars. A sea of worlds awaits their next move, will they head for a comfortable spaceport to sell off some contraband? lay low on an undeveloped planet? or continue on to the edge of the Galaxy... The Galaxy Interface imitates a Sci- fi console right in front of your players, adding atmosphere and visuals to your adventure on Roll20. Construct your own galaxies and star systems with atmospheric audio alongside animated and static art, the stars are no longer beyond your reach. The Galaxy Interface includes planets, space stations, sub space anomalies and space debris. Map out your settings galaxies, keep track of your campaigns journey through the far reaches of space, or simply thrust your players into the path of a black hole! it's up to you. Animated Assets  such as planets, space stations and sub space anomalies like a black hole. Pre built maps  for you to use or take apart to help inspire your own Galaxy and Star System designs. Over 50 assets in one pack  Animated tokens, static art, background star maps and space ambiance audio files. Online or in person  ,the Galaxy Interface can be an indispensable addition to your online RPG, or use it with a TV gaming table and have a Sci-fi star map for your games center piece!
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Updated the Marketplace Link on o.p
So I bought this and all I can find are several maps with tokens already in them. No assets pack/tokens or anything to create my own... what am I doing wrong?
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Kilgs said: So I bought this and all I can find are several maps with tokens already in them. No assets pack/tokens or anything to create my own... what am I doing wrong? Hi Kilgs, sorry you had this experience, all assets are organised in the journal area, you should see the main folder and sub folders for the different assets. If you don't find them in the journal please let me know here and we can go from there. Thanks
Bingo! Thanks. I was looking for them in Asset/Marketplace lists. I have loaded a number of items so they were off-screen. Thanks!
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Kilgs said: Bingo! Thanks. I was looking for them in Asset/Marketplace lists. I have loaded a number of items so they were off-screen. Thanks! Not a problem, i know its not the first place everyone looks , I've done the same myself. You're welcome!
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Just a note, the trailer shows five 'quadrants' which is obviously a silly oversight whilst making the trailer, these are just standard Roll20 text boxes though and can contain any text, just don't want anyone thinking my mistake is built in somehow.
Previously I have only endorsed one artist GABRIEL PICKARD, who's work is perfect for the detailed D&D games I tend to run. I am also running Stars Without Number, a much more freewheeling game that calls for dynamic sets that match the action. This set hits it out of the park for my purposes. Below are three screens I use. 1. is the Landing/Splash Page, it shows their ship to the left, general information in the center and an interactive map of the Local cluster to the right. 2. is the star system housing the central government and principal space transport junction. 3. is the Combat screen, when talking is punctuated by laser shots

Edited 1566849204
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Al e, I spend so much time, trouble shooting and building its not often i get the chance to reflect on what I've actually created. It's a great feeling to see how someones using my work, so thank you for that it's very much appreciated. I'm working on something for D&D/pathfinder atm, but if you have any ideas for some more Sci-Fi packs you would like to see i'm always open to ideas. Thanks again Al e, you put a smile on my face. [Mod:Links Removed] al e. said: Previously I have only endorsed one artist GABRIEL PICKARD, who's work is perfect for the detailed D&D games I tend to run. I am also running Stars Without Number, a much more freewheeling game that calls for dynamic sets that match the action. This set hits it out of the park for my purposes. Below are three screens I use. 1. is the Landing/Splash Page, it shows their ship to the left, general information in the center and an interactive map of the Local cluster to the right. 2. is the star system housing the central government and principal space transport junction. 3. is the Combat screen, when talking is punctuated by laser shots
Hello&nbsp;Neil Thorpe, The&nbsp; General Guidelines &nbsp;clause of the&nbsp; Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines &nbsp;states:&nbsp; Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post&nbsp; LFG listings &nbsp;for those&nbsp; specific games &nbsp;and invite people to your Facebook privately.&nbsp; You&nbsp; may&nbsp; place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You&nbsp; may not&nbsp; place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a>
Neil Thorpe
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Dragon Dreamer said: Hello&nbsp;Neil Thorpe, The&nbsp; General Guidelines &nbsp;clause of the&nbsp; Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines &nbsp;states:&nbsp; Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post&nbsp; LFG listings &nbsp;for those&nbsp; specific games &nbsp;and invite people to your Facebook privately.&nbsp; You&nbsp; may&nbsp; place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You&nbsp; may not&nbsp; place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact the devs at&nbsp; <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> Sorry, my mistake, wont happen again.