Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Are we going to get the 5e Guides of Eberron

Was wondering if the Ebberon book was ever going to be released seeing as how the Ravnica one is already out

Edited 1564088291
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The Ebberon book is considered playtest material, so unless it receives an official release from WotC, I wouldn't count on getting it here. That said, I'm not a dev, so . . . *shrugs* Either way, Roll20 doesn't generally announce new products until they are contractually able to release info, so I would imagine we will all hear about it when/if they are able to do so.
yes amazon listed it yesterday
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It will likely see conversion on a similar timetable to Ravnica, unless it introduces whole new swaths of rules. Eberron is introducing an entirely new class, which might delay things a bit, since the character sheet and charactermancer would need to be updated as well. This is pure speculation on my part.