Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Profile Problem

Hello, I have recently created a account with you site and am greatly enjoying myself so far. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with my profile, whenever I attempt to see any of the topics I am following, or comments I have made, all that shows up is a blank space. I have done this with both of the areas multiple times and it has not made a difference. I hope you can fix what ever is the trouble, or if it is a user error, tell me what I am doing wrong. I hope to hear back soon.
1396912693
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Have you posted any threads (other than this one), or replied to any threads in the public forums? Threads in campaign forums won't be listed.
I have not, and it appears that this one is now showing up in the "Topics you follow" portion. I suppose I was just confused because when I looked at a post I put from a "Looking for a game" portion it said I was following it, then when I checked it was not there. I apologize if this was a very dumb question, I just thought that if it was indeed broken then I should at least tell someone about it.
1396936136
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I think if the topic you were following gets deleted, it all goes away but not totally sure on that.
1396969526
Gid
Roll20 Team
If you've commented on threads via the Looking For Group system (not the sub forum, but the discussion that is attached to an actual campaign), you won't see them listed since the forums attached to individual campaigns are private. If you've commented on a thread on our public forum, it should be listed under your profile unless the thread got deleted.