Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't keep track of Topics because of a... glitch?(noob)

    So, I'm new to Roll20. I've submitted a few apps, followed some topics and even replied to some. When I try to look back to cross-examine my applications, I find that my Topics, Followed Topics and Reply tabs are empty. I've tried refreshing and quitting out to no avail. I need to make sure nothing overlaps, but if I can't look at this stuff, I can't.
1564612093
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Topics, Followed, and Reply only track the main forums.  Forums attached to Games and LFG Listings are not included.
Then how do I keep track of those? Should I... bookmark the pages, or is there some other mechanic?
1564628846
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
People generally bookmark every LFG they apply to and check back regularly.  Could also maintain a browser window full of opened LFG Listing tabs.
Ok, thanks. Sorry for taking time!
1564689398
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Don't worry -- the only stupid question is the one you don't ask! :)