I used this forum post to make some macros for my 3.5 game. I got the PC Gen to work and got a bunch of macro scripts but I get this error TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined whenever I try any of 'em. One of the macros is &{template:DnD35StdRoll} {{spellflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtags=casts [Cure Light Wounds](<a href="http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/cureLightWounds.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/cureLightWounds.htm</a>)}} {{School:=Conjuration [Healing]}} {{Level:=Beguiler 1}} {{Comp'nts:=V, S}} {{Casting Time:=1 standard action}} {{Range:=Touch}} {{Target:=Creature touched}} {{Duration:=Instantaneous}} {{Saving Throw:=Will half (harmless); see text (DC [[ @{spelldc1} ]])}} {{compcheck= Conc: [[ {1d20 + [[ @{concentration} ]] }>?{Concentration DC=15+Spell Level or 10+Damage Received|16} ]] }} {{succeedcheck=The spell is cast successfully.}} {{failcheck=The spell fizzles without effect.}} {{notes=Cures 1d8+5 damage. (PH p.215)}} Even buff spells don't work &{template:DnD35StdRoll} {{spellflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtags=casts [Blur](<a href="http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/blur.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/blur.htm</a>)}} {{School:=Illusion [Glamer]}} {{Level:=Beguiler 2}} {{Comp'nts:=V}} {{Casting Time:=1 standard action}} {{Range:=Touch}} {{Target:=Creature touched}} {{Duration:=6 minutes [D]}} {{Saving Throw:=Will negates (harmless) (DC [[ @{spelldc2} ]])}} {{compcheck= Conc: [[ {1d20 + [[ @{concentration} ]] }>?{Concentration DC=15+Spell Level or 10+Damage Received|16} ]] }} {{succeedcheck=The spell is cast successfully.}} {{failcheck=The spell fizzles without effect.}} {{notes=Attacks miss subject 20% of the time. (PH p.206)}} My knowledge of macros is at the copy/paste level so don't even know what wrong to try and fix.