Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

I want playing card for some kind of stacking feature

hey,  I'd like to use playing card for indicating some stack. (like MP) and i wish my player's can free trade without notification. (without trading procedure.) also wish my player's can deal a card to another player like GM (I tried it once but count is disappeared) Could it possible?
1564656432
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It could be done with an API script (Pro Subscriber Perk), but someone would have to write it and it would be somewhat indirect.  Outside that, probably placing the cards in designated spots on the board is the easiest way for them to trade.