Advertisement Create a free account

[PAIZO] Pathfinder Second Edition Sheet Bug Thread

1564678505

Edited 1564678782
Ashton
Roll20 Team
Thank you for playing Pathfinder Second Edition on Roll20! To use the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 as a workable NPC sheet, follow the steps here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_2E:_PC_as_NPC_Guide" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Pathfinder_2E:_PC_as_NPC_Guide</a> To make a feature request for the Pathfinder Second Edition by Roll20 character sheet, please see this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7654549/pathfinder-second-edition-by-roll20-q3y2019" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7654549/pathfinder-second-edition-by-roll20-q3y2019</a> Sheet Issues Template Class(es) / Subclass: Description of issue: Try being as detailed as possible when writing a description. Documenting the exact steps you've taken will let us follow the same path in trying to replicate &amp; test the issue. Screenshots: A picture is worth a 1,000 words and a Gif 10,000.
1564845943
Class(es) / Subclass: --- Description of issue: When clicking on spells to put them in chat, the text entered into the Cast field is not shown under the Cast heading the chat. Instead, the text from the Trait field is shown instead. Screenshots:
1565022116
Ashton
Roll20 Team
Dancole - Thanks for the report (and helpful screenshots)! I'll get this passed on to the sheet authors.
1565044803

Edited 1565113275
Class(es) / Subclass: I'm definitely a Gnome Bard, but not relevant :P Description of issue: Opened Pathfinder 2e game on an up-to-date Firefox browser window with no extensions enabled or anti-virus running, and the character sheet is displaying strangely (see screenshot). One side of the sheet is extremely stretched, the rest extremely tiny. Opened same game on up-to-date Chrome with same conditions, no issues. Screenshots: Edit: deleted Console Log because breaking template, but can send you if necessary.
1565092034
Andreas J.
Roll20 Production Team
Sheet Author
Morrab said: Description of issue: Opened Pathfinder 2e game on an up-to-date Firefox browser window with no extensions enabled or anti-virus running, and the character sheet is displaying strangely (see screenshot). Could you mention your operating system as well?
1565113387
Andreas J. said: Morrab said: Description of issue: Opened Pathfinder 2e game on an up-to-date Firefox browser window with no extensions enabled or anti-virus running, and the character sheet is displaying strangely (see screenshot). Could you mention your operating system as well? Ah, sure! I'm on Windows 10 Home Version 1903, build 18362.239.
1565127788

Edited 1565128090
Class(es) / Subclass: Description of issue: The spell DC is way off. It's like that on every spell level. It seems to not count the base. The DC is correct if I do not set a spell tradition. If I do set a spell tradition, it doesn't count the base. Screenshots:
Class(es) / Subclass: Any Description of issue: When leveling up, values aren't auto calculated with the new level numbers until I manually click each cog, change some value information, and re-save it. Example: Level 1 elf sorcerer HP: 6 ancestry, 6 class, calculates correctly as 12 HP. Level up to 2... value doesn't change. Alter class hp to 7, calculates as 20, change back to 6, correctly calculates as 18.&nbsp; I have to do this for&nbsp; every single field &nbsp;that needs recalculated based on level. Screenshots:
1565208645
Cassie
Roll20 Team
Greetings Pathfinder 2 users, Thank you for all the helpful feedback. I am going through each to prioritize fixes.
1565378221
Cassie
Roll20 Team
Morrab That is really interesting effect. I'm not able to replicate it on several of my workstations but I will keep trying. We generally test with Firefox and expect a few differences from Chrome but that is a new one on me. Dancole20 That was an easy fix and it should be updated coming Tuesday. TheJokerPlays I saw your cross post on Charsheet. I've documented them and will be looking into the cause/improvements. Thanks, Cassie
Hi all, Trying to use the new PF 2e Character sheet, yet I cannot get anything to drag and drop. I've followed all the steps for technical problems and all that, but still nothing. Everything I've read has said that a box comes up saying something to the effect of "adding from compendium", but that doesn't appear for me and no spells/weapons get added to the sheet. It simply opens up the entry for the spell that I am trying to add to the sheet
1565543435
David said: Hi all, Trying to use the new PF 2e Character sheet, yet I cannot get anything to drag and drop. I've followed all the steps for technical problems and all that, but still nothing. Everything I've read has said that a box comes up saying something to the effect of "adding from compendium", but that doesn't appear for me and no spells/weapons get added to the sheet. It simply opens up the entry for the spell that I am trying to add to the sheet I don't believe the Drag &amp; Drop feature is fully integrated yet.