Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Has Sight?

I have made a few maps for one of my campaigns, and none of the tokens which I use to represent players have the "has sight" option in the advanced settings. What can I do to make sure my players can see? (I have fog of war enabled, the tokens represent their players, the map is on the map layer, the player bookmark is on the right page. Its just that the has sight option isn't appearing.)
1564839716
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
It has been too long for me to remember how settings looked on a free account, so it may be normal for that to be missing when you don't have access to dynamic lighting.  What does it look like when you select a player token and click "control+L"?  If you click the button to "rejoin as player", are you able to see everything that isn't obscured by fog of war?
1564841362

Edited 1564841487
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
On a free account the dynamic lighting (has sight, light, etc) will not work for your game so do not worry about them. You have FoW ( Fog of War ) which is a blackout that you (the GM) must remove piece or whole manually.
Oh, I'm on a free account, so its probably the dynamic lighting. Thanks all the same!
1564881005
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
No problem. If you have any more questions, just make a post and someone will do their best to answer it.