Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about Paizo account link.

Edited 1564840916
I notice that the Pathfinder 2 Core Rulebook includes a free .pdf from Paizo through linking accounts.  This got me thinking that it might be a good idea to link my account since I started playing Starfinder recently and purchased the Core Rulebook a week or two ago.  I purchased the Alien Archive this morning and indeed that book was offered as a free .pdf download on Paizo's site.  Is the Core Rulebook not included in this agreement?  Do you only get the .pdf if you purchase the rulebook after you link the account?  Some clarification on what books might be included in the agreement between Roll20 and Paizo would be nice and perhaps an update marketplace entries to include this information would be helpful. I also was wondering what the discount is if you already own the .pdf or hardcopy that you purchased from Paizo?
I linked on August 1 and all my Pathfinder 1E Modules became available for download as PDF on Paizo.  So I guess it isn't?
Dave J-  "I also was wondering what the discount is if you already own the .pdf or hardcopy that you purchased from Paizo?" Linking accounts, I already own the PDF ($14.99 on Paizo), appears R20 is giving a $11.99 discount on the core book for having that.
How long does it take for pdfs at paizo to show up in downloads after I purchase the roll20 version? Still waiting to be able to download my PF2E pdf.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The link should be very quick. Can you email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to check on the status, if it still hasn't shown up?
I own more or less everything from Paizo and it's registered on their site, if I link my accounts can I then use them on R20? Or do I have to buy the rules and stuff again?
Hey Roger, We don't have everything from Paizo at the moment but you'll get a discount on a Roll20 product if you've already purchased it from Paizo. Conversely, you'll get a free PDF from Paizo if you purchased the product from us.
What is the discount intended to be if we already own the Paizo product? It seems like only a 20% discount on the CRB which feels low, though I understand that it's probably a lot of work converting it to Roll20's Compendium.