Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Recovering old purchases

I deleted my original account that I had purchased Tomb of Annihilation on. The reason I deleted my account was that I had started receiving random messages from strangers dis using details of conversations and information from our game that no else should have access to. I panicked and deleted my account because I didnt understand what was happening. This was before we were all informed that roll20 had a data breach. I'm going to be honest I think it's pretty unfair that I have lost my purchase due to issues that came about from Roll20s breach. Is there any way I can recover this purchase? 

Edited 1564883141
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Send an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> explaining the whole situation and details about your old account, including email address and such. They should be able to direct you toward a solution. Account matters are not handled on the forums.&nbsp;