Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Purchased Assets Not showing up with Search bar?

Went to make some maps tonight and none of my assets are showing up upon searching, anyone else experiencing this problem and if so is anything being done about it? Appears that I can still access my stuff in the premium assets tab manually but its not exactly efficient. Would appreciate any information. Thanks
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Did you change the filter drop down to "everything" I'm always forgetting to do that ad failing to find things. 
Yes, I tried moving to everything just to see if that helped and still dont get any purchased resultes. Web results and market results show up fine no matter what.  Making things very slow indeed. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This is a known error. Nicholas said ( over here ): Hello everyone, Thank you all for reporting this issue, we were able to reproduce it on our end and a ticket has been submitted to our dev team. Our apologies for the trouble while we resolve this!
Oh, thanks very much!
Thank you all for the additional reports and information! We are still currently investigating the issue and consolidating responses  here . I'll be closing this thread to keep things tidy, so keep an eye on the other one for updates.