Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cash Master not responding.

My Cash Master isn't working all the sudden. Nothing pops up in chat anymore and my sandbox doesn't seem to be showing any error message. Anyone else having this issue?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Is your chat window acting up otherwise? Roll Templates not displaying properly, for instance? Which character sheet are you using?

Edited 1565232899
Can confirm it is no longer working for me either. Which stinks I use it all the time.

Edited 1565241416
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Same here. :( One of favorite scripts! Edit: I've tested to go back and use earlier versions but it didn't help.

Edited 1565277527
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
According to gihub, it was updated 2 days ago. That might be when it broke? There was also a json file uploaded or changed. I can confirm it is no longer working.

Edited 1565278662
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Testing some more. I'm not sure if the earlier versions are available in the dropdown menu anymore. Even when I set it to use other versions the API still loads 0.10.0 Adding ver 0.9 from Github works in my game: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/master/CashMaster/0.9.1/CashMaster.js" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/master/CashMaster/0.9.1/CashMaster.js</a>
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You could load an older version manually from its github repository .
keithcurtis said: You could load an older version manually from its github repository . Dang! I got ninjad during edit!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I just loaded the previous version manually, and it works. So there's a workaround until the problem is fixed.
Has anyone had any luck with the cash master?
The Devilish DM said: Has anyone had any luck with the cash master? The linked 0.9.1 version above works fine for me. Not sure if any of the authors are around to explain what's going on with the latest release.

Edited 1567624879
GM Michael
API Scripter
I don't know what's going on with it, but it hasn't been printing the user interface.&nbsp; The latest updates didn't involve me and I'm not clear on what actually changed in them.&nbsp; Unfortunately, I've not had time to investigate either.&nbsp; It seemed like some shaped sheet support was added. Maybe that broke the OGL one?
I have had the github script running for it for the last few weeks but suddenly it breaks every time I try to use the Invoice feature. Was just curious if the original script was fixed or not before I tried to debug this.&nbsp;
CM not working for me either.
Any chance of a fix for CashMaster in the near future?